Fashion Designer Owner of Manal de la Moda and Manal Ajaj Fashion House
Manal Ajaj a fashion designer from the Middle East, awarded the title of Ishtar of Syria was born in the city of jasmine a culture geared by art and heritage that kindled her passion for fashion and design. - she started work in field with fashion at age ten,and with the encouragement of friends and family she designed and executed a full bride dress at the age of 14. At the age of 15 she relocated to Kuwait and began working in Fashion houses where she was considered the youngest fashion designer during that time. After 5 years she returned to Damascus to establish a small fashion house with 50 embroidery machine and 55 staff were she enhanced her skills with intensive courses in Italy and Thailand. With the fashion house now established she moved to the United Arab Emirates, Al Ain to set up another fashion house “Manal de la Moda” opened in 2004 and was the biggest fashion house in the city of Al Ain and Abu Dhabi, and in 2004 Manal Ajaj Fashion House was established in Dubai – Jumeirah and in Damascus.
Manal Ajaj participated in several fashion shows since then, some of which are:
- Fashion show in Manama - Bahrain under the patronage of Princes Thajba 2005.
- Participated in the fashion show in Abu Dhabi, UAE 2006
- Fashion show in Al Ain - UAE 2007
- Fashion show in Abu Dhabi, UAE 2008
- Fashion show in Doha - Qatar 2009
- Participated in the Fashion show in Dubai, UAE 2009
- Participated in Lady Exhibition sponsored by Sheikha Mohra 2013
- Berlin Fashion 2014
- Participated in a fashion show Beverly Hills - USA The opening of His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan festival - 2015
- Jasmine Smile -supporting the cancer Kids inDamascus -Syria 2015
- Jasmine Alphabet 2 - Fashion week in Bierut - Lebanon 2016
- Launching Manolia Brand Italy For Everyday Fashion 2017.
- Jasmine Goddess - launching the new collection of 2018 Fourseasons - Bierut - Lebanon - 2017
- Advisory Board Member of the college of design 2018 (American University in the Emirates (AUE)
- Has an adequate experience in Dubai Law Courts