Five Ways to Lose Weight Safely and Successfully
Losing weight safely and successfully means taking a holistic approach to your wellbeing, combining good science, realistic planning, proper support and sensible lifestyle choices. Here are five ways to help you achieve your weight-loss goals.
- Make a commitment to fitness– Being fit is a good way to support your weight loss journey. It’s also a huge contributor to reducing tension and stress, which can make a positive impact on mental health. Relatively small tweaks to your lifestyle can make a big difference to weight management and provide a big boost for your overall health. Keep track of your food choices alongside activity levels through a food diary or using tools such as the Allurion Connected Scale which helps patients monitor their body composition and BMI.
- Professional support- With proper assistance and support from a qualified professional, you can build an achievable program that fits with your schedule, with a clear picture of your results.
- Consider non-invasive holistic solutions– Weight loss solutions such as the Allurion Program need no surgery, endoscopy or anesthesia and simply requires patients to swallow a gastric balloon pill. Expanding safely in the stomach, it helps quell feelings of hunger that so many weight loss patients struggle with.It’s especially helpful for people who already lead healthy lifestyles but suffer from feelings of constant hunger. Furthermore, patients receive six months of dietary support from a nutritionist, helping them build and manage sustainable lifestyle changes..
- Focus on you- Take a step back and focus on building a tailored weight loss program that prioritises both your mental and physical wellbeing.
- Plan!– Make planning a central part of your weight loss journey. Plan your meals weekly, and factor in snacks. While you don’t have to cut snacking out altogether, be honest about how much you’re eating, what you’re eating, and know when to stop. This will help you stock the right foods and ingredients – rather than succumbing to temptation with poor food choices when you get hungry.There’s no one-size-fits-all solution that works for everyone, hence why holistic solutions which employ the use of science and healthcare to help guide you along your weight loss journey are needed. For the Allurion Program, speak with our healthcare professionals and book your consultation today.
About The Allurion Program
Allurion’s Program is the world’s first and only weight loss device that requires no surgery, endoscopy, or anaesthesia. It is a swallowable pill that expands in the stomach to around the size of a grapefruit and allows patients to lose an average of 10 to 15% after approximately 16 weeks. Allurion’s Program combines its high-tech balloon solution with a full package of support to help its patients develop healthier lifestyle habits that can remain with them long after their balloon has gone. Patients benefit from six months of lifestyle change support from a trained nutritionist to ensure lasting lifestyle changes alongside an Allurion body composition scale, health tracker watch and mobile app.